"Cruise Ships and a Tall Ship." San Juan Travelogue by Waalewiener
San Juan Travel Guide: 689 reviews and 2,183 photos
A Pilot is a person who will board a large Ship before it enters a Port ,or River Or Canal,Pilots are locals who know the waters in their area very well.It is a safety requirement.
The Ships crew are uncovering the winches that are used to tighten the ropes that will be used to dock the Ship.
The two Cruise Ships side by side The Millenium operated by Celebrity Cruises, and the Enchantment of the Seas operated by Royal Caribbean Cruises
The Club Med 2 is a smaller size Cruise Ship, it sails the Caribbean in the winter and the Middeteranian in the summer.
Tall Ships are beautiful to watch ,even nicer when they sail with full sails.
Enchantment of the Seas
and the Millenium through a palmtree.
Two beautiful Cruise Ships.docked side by side in the harbour.
The last time we saw this tall Ship ''Concordia'' it was in Detroit at the 300 year Detroit anniversary.it is a beautiful 3 mast Tall Ship.
Waalewiener's Related Pages
San Juan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Ciudad del Encanto"
- "BLUE WATERS, WHITE SAND AND TONS OF HISTORY,"
- "San Juan"
- "Jumping Around San Juan, Puerto Rico!"
- "San Juan, Puerto Rico"
- "Castille de San Fillipe del Morro"
- "Historic San Juan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Juan
- Hotels in San Juan
- Transportation in San Juan
- Nightlife in San Juan
- Restaurants in San Juan
- Shopping in San Juan
- Warnings and Dangers in San Juan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in San Juan
- 7 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 36 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to San Juan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Juan
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: I hope Hundwalder is ok."
- Commented on one of wild80s's San Juan travel pages
- Wrote a Review Take a nice stroll along the El Morro Fort. in San Juan Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Some more San Juan pictures."
- updated a San Juan Travelogue "Some more San Juan pictures."
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 50 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 35 reviews, 94 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 42 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breda Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Intro, 34 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 33 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fuengirola Intro, 32 reviews, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 32 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 27 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
Latest San Juan hotel reviews
- La Concha Resort: A Renaissance Hotel
- 2527 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- Radisson Ambassador Plaza Hotel And Casino
- 466 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Casa del Caribe
- 130 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- 139 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013
- Coral Princess Inn
- 427 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 5, 2013
- Borinquen Beach Inn
- 92 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Villa Herencia
- 102 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Villa Verde Inn
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 15, 2013
- El Canario by the Sea
- 138 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 21, 2013
- El Canario Inn
- 85 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013