"Djemaa El Fna, Marrakesh" Morocco Travelogue by Paul2001
Morocco Travel Guide: 10,261 reviews and 28,880 photos
The Djemaa El-Fna in Marrakesh is a wonderous atmospheric place that has to be seen. It is full acrobats, snakecharmers, comics and other oddities. It is the one sight in Morocco that has to be seen!
This is not the place to go if you are afraid of snakes.
Be careful, I got sick eating at one of these stalls
More Travelogues (2)
Written Feb 5, 2004
Tetoaun's Awe Inspiring Streets.
Written May 7, 2003
Hiking in the Atlas Mountains
- See All The Majorelle Garden
- See All Decent if Old Budget Priced Hotel in...
- See All The Granary in Meknes
- Great and Cheap Restaurant in Tangiers's...
- See All Morocco by Bus
Paul2001's Related Pages
Morocco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Me Inside You, You Inside My Morocco"
- "A wonder called Morocco"
- "Love the people and colours and sights of Morocco!"
- "A day of wandering during Ramadan 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morocco
- Hotels in Morocco
- Transportation in Morocco
- Nightlife in Morocco
- Restaurants in Morocco
- Shopping in Morocco
- Warnings and Dangers in Morocco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morocco
- 55 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morocco
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 88 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 82 reviews, 139 photos
- Germany Intro, 70 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 55 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 49 reviews, 100 photos
- Egypt Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 49 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poland Intro, 49 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 36 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 37 reviews, 79 photos