"Djemaa El Fna, Marrakesh" Morocco Travelogue by Paul2001
Morocco Travel Guide: 10,342 reviews and 29,738 photos
The Djemaa El-Fna in Marrakesh is a wonderous atmospheric place that has to be seen. It is full acrobats, snakecharmers, comics and other oddities. It is the one sight in Morocco that has to be seen!
This is not the place to go if you are afraid of snakes.
Be careful, I got sick eating at one of these stalls
More Travelogues (2)
Written Feb 5, 2004
Tetoaun's Awe Inspiring Streets.
Written May 7, 2003
Hiking in the Atlas Mountains
- See All The Majorelle Garden
- See All Decent if Old Budget Priced Hotel in...
- See All The Granary in Meknes
- Great and Cheap Restaurant in Tangiers's...
- See All Morocco by Bus
Paul2001's Related Pages
Morocco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Me Inside You, You Inside My Morocco"
- "A wonder called Morocco"
- "Love the people and colours and sights of Morocco!"
- "Paul2001's trip to Morocco"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morocco
- Hotels in Morocco
- Transportation in Morocco
- Nightlife in Morocco
- Restaurants in Morocco
- Shopping in Morocco
- Warnings and Dangers in Morocco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morocco
- 55 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morocco
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 86 reviews, 158 photos
- India Intro, 88 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 70 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 53 reviews, 108 photos
- Morocco Intro, 55 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 49 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 48 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poland Intro, 49 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue