"Ilja ... Growing up (baby 0 to 1)" Personal Page by Pavlik_NL
Ilja, born on the 23th of October 2001, has filled our lives since then with great expectations, enormous energydrain, funny moments, sleepless nights and beautiful adventures. He is raised in a Russian-Dutch spirit and we hope to thus form him as cosmopolitan world-citizen. It is a miracle how babies develop and grow and I do not want to sound too parentlike, but ... it truely is amazing to see your own so (or daughter) become a real person. Here's a few pictures from our Ilja with some explanation added. This first one is from September 2002, where he is playing in the sand on a heatherfield just North of our hometown: Arnhem (NL).
This is the first picture of our son. Healthy he set foot on this world and we hope to raise him in the spirit of a borderless planet, where travel is without restrictions and people without prejudices.
Ilja likes (like all children) to play and after my workingdays we always do the craziest things together. Irina entertains him during the day with playful excersises and walks in the neighborhood. In the wintertime that was little less, but ...
... with spring our boy shows how much he loves the outdoors. His firts trips lead to Flandres and the fact that he wants to be carried around on papa's neck or in mam's arms might indicate that he wants to see as much as possible.
After already visiting many places in The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, I add the French capitol Paris and Luxembourg to my travellist before I am reaching the age of 3/4 years old. An exhausting adventure for Ilja, but ... he has caught the travelvirus now for sure.
About toys I do not have to complain. My room (and also a part of the livingroom) is filled with them. I like cuddly toys, but more even things that I can drive around with. Favourit at this moment is blocks and ... my mother (hihihi).
Bathing in my little babybath was big fun, but it became even better when I was getting into the big one with my daddy. At half a year we went to the swimmingpool from the real stuff and now ... no sea is too deep for me! Here I am playing with the waves of the Black Sea, the one my mother loves most.
Not yet one year old and I add the sixth country to my travellist. It is a very special country as half of my blood comes from here. It is my motherland (how true), while my fatherland is The Netherlands. My Russian family was very happy to see me and ... here I find my home as well.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3,267 Reviews
- 5,477 Photos
- 22 Countries
- 266 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
- Commented on Nathalie_B's profile page
- Posted in Travel Amsterdam Forum "Re: fined for pissing on the..."
- Pavlik_NL and BellaThuyDuong are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Sochi and the Winter Olympics 2014 in Sochi Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sochi and the Winter Olympics 2014"
updated their Profile Page "Father and son explore the world"
- updated a Warsaw Travel Page "One 3-days long night in the Polish capitol"
PhotosSee All Photos (5477)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 169 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ameland Intro, 89 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ieper Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Intro, 66 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delft Intro, 74 reviews, 94 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 67 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krasnodar Intro, 50 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mechelen Intro, 56 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22467 Reviews - 54994 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7926 Photos
- Berlin Hotels
- 6983 Reviews - 15645 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23319 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2027 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5858 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26762 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos