"My Kamakura's 2002" Top 5 Page for this destination Kamakura Travelogue by hotshot0428
Kamakura Travel Guide: 138 reviews and 473 photos
When you done a lot of walking it is nice to seat to take a rest.
I go window shopping and looking around and try some Japanese foods sample, and here in this small town, you try the foods before buy but not all of them.
Here are the beautiful ladies, I was suprised seeing them, wearing thier kimona on the street.
hotshot0428's Related Pages
Kamakura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KAMAKURA - A blissful escape from hectic Tokyo!!"
- "Kamakura - Old Military Capital"
- "Smaller than Kyoto but just as grand"
- "THE GREAT BUDDHA, ( DAIBUTSU )"
- "Kamakura - The Great Buddha"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kamakura
- Hotels in Kamakura
- Transportation in Kamakura
- Restaurants in Kamakura
- Shopping in Kamakura
- Warnings and Dangers in Kamakura
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kamakura
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kamakura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kamakura
Photos in KamakuraSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yokohama Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos
- Akita-ken Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Hakone Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kamakura Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ixtapa Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kawagoe Intro, 1 review, 2 photos