"Where to Dine" Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk Travelogue by hunterV
Luhansk Travel Guide: 412 reviews and 2,076 photos
Among more than 150 cafes, bars and restaurants of Luhansk this one is a very attracting destination, if you are hungry or just want to have a snack and drink a pint of beer in a nice atmosphere with good efficient service.
This sea-themed bar occupies a big area in the former cellar of an apartment house near the central market opposite "Aval" bank.
The cafe has two other halls: one to the right of the entrance and another one to the left - it's a summer terrace.
The interior is very well designed.
There are three halls all in all.
The bar looks like a real pirate bar.
You can even see a big fish tank - a work of art - at the entrance to the basement hall of the bar.
This is perhaps one of the few places in our country where you can see this old pirate flag.
Some diners like to have their picture taken in front of the flag for fun.
I liked the interior of this saloon in Shevchenko Street opposite the museum of local lore.
The saloon was dedicated on March 8, 2000 and has attracted lots of visitors already.
I was also one of them.
The cowboys serving as waiters will take care of you.
Enjoy your meal and your stay there!
Another place to have lunch or just a pint of beer is this cafe in Titov Street not far from the Russian Drama Theater.
It occupies two big halls and is equipped in "German" style.
You will enjoy your visit there I'm sure.
This main street cafe always attracts lots of customers.
It is called Prolissok in Russian ("Snowdrop" in English).
The interior of very special and attracting, too. They have nice murals, a smokers' hall and a non-smokers' hall (on the first hall).
You can sit comfortably outside on the first floor and do people-watching from above. In this respect it is a unique place in Luhansk.
So we decided to take a picture there.
Looks nice, doesn't it?
I also found this cafe very attracting and interesting with its aquariums on the wals and 40 seats to seat any company.
Why not go there too just to explore the modern cafe building style in Luhansk and to relax after your tiresome city walks and tours?
Have a good time!
You know, we also have Red Square in Luhansk.
So there is a high-end cafe with that name, too.
It is located rounf the corner from Red Square in the Old City.
You will find the interior with its huge mirrors, red design and old photographs very relaxing.
It can be a good refuge from the city hustle and bustle, if you don't mind their prices.
- See All Alexeyev Park Monuments
- See All French Style Restaurant
- See All Orthodox Chapels
- See All The Worst Asphalted Road
- See All Luhansk-Moscow-Luhansk
- See All Our Waterfall
- See All Popular with Young People
- See All Ukrainian Brides, Anyone?
- See All Arriving by Bus
- See All Wine on Tap
- See All Everyday Hustle
- See All Enjoy Ferris Wheel Views!
- See All Attending a Soccer Match
Been to Luhansk?Share your travels with the world!
hunterV's Related Pages
Luhansk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ukraine's Far East"
- "~~ Luhansk ~~ June 2005"
- "My Luhansk Experience"
- "Lugansk... summer of 2002"
- "6 weeks in ukraine 2003"
- "Location, Location, Location"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luhansk
- Hotels in Luhansk
- Transportation in Luhansk
- Nightlife in Luhansk
- Restaurants in Luhansk
- Shopping in Luhansk
- Warnings and Dangers in Luhansk
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Luhansk
- 357 Reviews
- 1,910 Photos
- 16 Forum posts
- 265 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Luhansk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luhansk
- Uploaded a Photo to "City History Museum"
- Posted in Travel Chortkiv Forum "Re: How do i get from Kiev To..."
- Commented on one of hunterV's Luhansk travel pages
- updated a Luhansk Travel Page "Ukraine's Far East"
- Uploaded a Video to Luhansk
- Wrote a Review Alexeyev Park Monuments in Luhansk Things to Do
Photos in LuhanskSee All Photos (1910)
Videos in LuhanskSee All Videos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk Intro, 357 reviews, 1924 photos, 14 travelogues
- Rubizhne Intro, 209 reviews, 1163 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 88 reviews, 544 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiev Intro, 100 reviews, 442 photos, 7 travelogues
- Horlivka Intro, 61 reviews, 446 photos, 10 travelogues
- Svyatogorsk Intro, 65 reviews, 405 photos, 10 travelogues
- Krasnodon Intro, 51 reviews, 342 photos, 10 travelogues
- Yelan' Intro, 55 reviews, 307 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stakhanov Intro, 48 reviews, 299 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kirovsk Intro, 63 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues