"VT Friends & Meetings" Personal Page by Pakistaniguy
20th April 2002:
When i came from Pakistan i had no idea that i would be sooooooo much indulged into VT and VT'er. As Internet CHANGED my life 360 Degrees. VT Changed my life as well.
Augusta (Call_Me_Rhia) was the first VT friend whom i met in person. We met at Starbuck's Cafe in Zürich Central. I can never forget the nice time with her. We both enjoyed it a lot & now i consider Augusta to be my one of the few Best VT friends. Thanks for your friendship Augusta.
30th September 2002:
It was the second time that i met someone from VT. The special thing about this meeting was that we met in Zürich city. We had a nice chit chat about different general and VT issues. Thanks Bernhard for taking out time and meeting me. It was very nice to meet you. Bernhard you are a very interesting person & i feel that we share so much in common. I would love to meet you again and may be plan to go exploring a country together ? :> Wishing you best of Luck for your exams.
6th October 2002:
It was a usual rainy day in Zürich. I called up Arthur (Cosmopolit). We agreed on meeting at 2p.m at the same place where i met Augusta (Call_me_Rhia). I had fantastic time with Arthur. We went for a coffee in a nice café - Nacht Flug. Time spent so quickly and we were still chatting. Finally we had to stop when i had to leave for my dinner with my family at home. Arthur you are an amazing guy having impressive intellect. Thanks for the time you gave me & sharing your travel tales and general views on various issues with me. I hope to see you laters..
17th October 2002:
Titti is a wonderful girl and i must say that there are very few girls like her. She is a real Italian. I decided to come to Europe this time when i received a post card from Titti and Augusta. After that day, Titti and I became very good friends and keep in touch regularly. She helped me on n off in planning and managing my short trips. Finally i decided that we must meet and when i got the chance to go to Italy i planned my trip in such a way that i meet Titti in her home town - Bergamo.
The whole trip was so wonderful and when me and my aunt reached the train station and met Titti. It was the best part of our Italian trip. She showed us around the old and modern part of Bergamo and then at the end cooked amazing Italian Pasta, Pizza( and Fish?) for us. She is such an experienced traveller and it was my honour to meet her. Titti I am so thankful to you for everything. You are a very nice person and It was a pleasure meeting you.
26th October 2002:
I am so thankful to Sameul & Salome who took out time from their busy lives for meeting me Twice and especially the second time they invited me over dinner and Salome cooked very delicious food. After the food we started discussing International politics and most interesting travel experiences. We don't know how quickly the time passed and it was very late at night when i said good bye to them and came back home. They are very robust, adventurous and an interesting couple. With them i never felt that if we were meeting for the first or second time. It was a pleasure meeting them & I would like to thank them for their kindness and hospitality and would love to meet them again anywhere in the world !
I have also met other VTers but due to lack of space i could not write more here about them:
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,109 Reviews
- 3,972 Photos
- 43 Countries
- 128 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Quick VT Meeting in Siena"
- Pakistaniguy and gordonilla are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to My Virtual Tourist Homepage"
- Commented on Manyana's profile page
- Posted in Travel Province of Quebec Forum "Montreal Transit System! Confusing?"
- Wrote a Review English speaking Travel Agent in Tashkent Transportation
- created a Bukhara Travelogue "P'guy in Bukhara"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahore Intro, 116 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yemen Intro, 104 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 114 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qatar Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 42 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mykonos Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buncrana Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54008 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7699 Reviews - 19779 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos