"Fillmore Glen" Auburn Travelogue by chrissyalex
Auburn Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 62 photos
Fillmore Glen is one New York's many beautiful state parks. It is about a 20 minute drive from Auburn and has hiking trails,camp grounds,a swimming area and many gorgeous waterfalls.
At Fillmore Glen, there is a replica of Millard Fillmore's( 13th President of the United States) childhood cabin.
- See All VISIT THE CAYUGA...
- See All LASCA'S Great Italian food...
- See All AUBURN CORRECTIONAL FACILTY ...
- The Springside Inn This...
- Auburn is a small city...so...
chrissyalex's Related Pages
Auburn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AUBURN - ANTISLAVERY CENTER IN THE FINGER LAKES"
- "Basaic Auburn Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Auburn
- Hotels in Auburn
- Transportation in Auburn
- Nightlife in Auburn
- Restaurants in Auburn
- Warnings and Dangers in Auburn
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Auburn
- 23 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Auburn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Auburn
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 45 reviews, 84 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cusco Intro, 34 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 26 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valletta Intro, 18 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Auburn Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues