"Sabastian Beach and Inlet" Sebastian Travelogue by WILDEFLOWER
Sebastian Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 102 photos
Kyle caught many types of fish. One looked like a giant angel fish. Sabastian Inlet bridge is right over top.
This bird would follow me everywhere as long as i had this bread bag. He looks prehistoric in his face. They were really neat to just sit and watch. The little inlet where I am standing is like a giant tital pool everyone sits around and the kids play in. This park is very nice to visit. There is a cafe on the beach, bait shop, showers and restrooms. I think I saw camping on the little museum side. Very clean park.
There are tons of birds everywhere. You may see an occasional parrot that has got lost from their owner fly by.
Tour was too short, but educational. Had a seacow swim underneath us in the boat while docked. They love it when someone is standing over the water with a water hose. It is illegal to touch them.
More Travelogues (2)
WILDEFLOWER's Related Pages
Sebastian Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sebastian
- 0 Reviews
- 86 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sebastian?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sebastian
Photos in SebastianSee All Photos (86)
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 11 reviews, 371 photos, 10 travelogues
- Ohio Intro, 14 reviews, 132 photos, 12 travelogues
- Florida Intro, 7 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 10 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 6 reviews, 92 photos, 9 travelogues
- Sebastian Intro, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- California Intro, 8 reviews, 63 photos, 7 travelogues
- Russells Point Intro, 24 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hamilton Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues