"HOLIDAY WORLD - 2001" Santa Claus Travelogue by miner
Santa Claus Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 29 photos
This is a plaque commemorating 50 years of the family owned theme park.
The outdoor theater has country shows and just recently added Gospel shows.There is usually audience participation.
The Banshee or Lunch Loser. This ride will put your stomach up to your throat! But MAN what a view of the area!
The Bird ride. You can have a little control over this ride. Moving the head makes the bird dive and climb.I let my young daughter ride this by herself and after she( being light weight and a daredevil) was soaring higher than the other riders and clipping leaves off the tree branches of nearby trees and attracting a crowd.Her mom was not happy with either of us!!
The park is seperated into different holiday themes. All the rides in these areas are named to reflect the respective season.
Holidogs Funtown is for the little folks who are too young for the bigger rides. The food sold in this area is even geared for the younger guests.
The newest roller coaster at the park located in Halloween section of the park.
Under all the water is a log full of wet people. This is the climax of traveling through a dark tunnel,down some rapids,past a cemetary,and finally climbing to the summit before the plunge.
Mother Goose Train Station. The oldest ride in the park. I still enjoy riding this ride after all these years.
Splashin' Safari Water Park. this is just a small part of this section of the park. The most awesome water park I have ever seen. There is something new added to this park almost every year. It is a large attraction in our area.
More Travelogues (1)
- See All BLACKED OUT WEEKENDS
- Fun for the whole family
- HOLIDAY WORLD and SPLASHIN'...
- It is a theme park and there...
miner's Related Pages
Santa Claus Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Santa Claus
- Transportation in Santa Claus
- Restaurants in Santa Claus
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Claus
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Santa Claus
- 9 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Santa Claus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Claus
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indiana Intro, 24 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Princeton Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Saint Louis Intro, 6 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Illinois Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santa Claus Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- California Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Newport Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues