"Howe House Historical Demonstrations." Emporia Travelogue by brdwtchr
Emporia Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 156 photos
We toured the inside of the house. The walls were of stone 18" thick. The furnishings and every thing in the house was once property of the Howe family. The last surviving heir left EVERY THING to the historical society.
This soldier was not disarmed by my smile. If he asks you friend or foe you better say friend.
When this quilt is finished they will raffle it off. I got a raffle ticket so wish me luck.
- See All Near the corner of 15th street...
- See All Raccoons come out at night...
- See All There is a free Spanish...
- See All No need to fear the water....
- See All We like to eat at Carlos...
brdwtchr's Related Pages
Emporia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brandie's Emporia Page"
- "brdwtchr's new Emporia Page"
- "EMPORIA, KANSAS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Emporia
- Hotels in Emporia
- Nightlife in Emporia
- Restaurants in Emporia
- Warnings and Dangers in Emporia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Emporia
- 79 Reviews
- 110 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Emporia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Emporia
Photos in EmporiaSee All Photos (110)
Top 10 Pages
- Emporia Intro, 79 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Branson Intro, 40 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 52 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wichita Intro, 44 reviews, 58 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kansas City Intro, 43 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Intro, 28 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Junction City Intro, 35 reviews, 33 photos
- El Dorado Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hutchinson Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Topeka Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue