"Around Arad" Personal Page by Martin_S.
This is a pic of the center of town, here in Arad, Israel. When I came to Arad about 26 years ago we were only 7,000, today we have more than 25,000, talk about seeing a town grow. That long building in the lower center is our enclosed shopping mall, the rest of the city center extends toward the top of the picture.
This is where I live with Zohara and Tal. You can see our house where we are waving to you there in the lower middle of the pic. Make sure you wave back.
And yes it can get cold in the desert. We are in a mountainous desert at about 600+ meters above sea level.
Now this looks better, you can see a few of us at a impromptu VT meeting at our home, there is Imre from Hungary, Hilla and Gil from Israel, and us of course with a few other friends. And if you think the steaks look good and tasty, you are right !!!!
This is my stamp room, oops, I meant guest room where friends stay when they come for a visit. It is magically turned into the "Princess Suite" before they arrive.
This is where we spend lots of our time, before a meal, during a meal, after a meal, for a cup of coffee, a glass of wine, it is comforable to entertain because all our friends know where everything is, so its "help yourself" usually.
Last but not by any means least, you will find we spend lots of time in the Library. We also have our computer there, so you can imagine me sitting in those surroundings writing to you or working on my VT pages.
Caught Tal one day while her friend Dafne was visiting her. Wouldn't you like to see smiling faces like this every day !! I know I would.
More Personal Pages (2)
Written Sep 14, 2005
Baton East and Nathalie_B. come to visit
Written Dec 28, 2010
Tal, tale of a proud father
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,628 Reviews
- 9,026 Photos
- 29 Countries
- 318 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
- Wrote a Review Al-Ajami for the lamb chops in Megiddo Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Al-Ajami for the lamb chops"
- created a Megiddo Travel Page "Ancient History and now food also."
- Posted in Travel Greece Forum "Re: Greek Islands"
- Commented on Natalie_Infinite's profile page
- Martin_S. and Regina1965 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Shalom, Shalom, and welcome to "my" world."
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 346 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 255 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 188 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22149 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos