"Around Arad" Personal Page by Martin_S.
This is a pic of the center of town, here in Arad, Israel. When I came to Arad about 26 years ago we were only 7,000, today we have more than 25,000, talk about seeing a town grow. That long building in the lower center is our enclosed shopping mall, the rest of the city center extends toward the top of the picture.
This is where I live with Zohara and Tal. You can see our house where we are waving to you there in the lower middle of the pic. Make sure you wave back.
And yes it can get cold in the desert. We are in a mountainous desert at about 600+ meters above sea level.
Now this looks better, you can see a few of us at a impromptu VT meeting at our home, there is Imre from Hungary, Hilla and Gil from Israel, and us of course with a few other friends. And if you think the steaks look good and tasty, you are right !!!!
This is my stamp room, oops, I meant guest room where friends stay when they come for a visit. It is magically turned into the "Princess Suite" before they arrive.
This is where we spend lots of our time, before a meal, during a meal, after a meal, for a cup of coffee, a glass of wine, it is comforable to entertain because all our friends know where everything is, so its "help yourself" usually.
Last but not by any means least, you will find we spend lots of time in the Library. We also have our computer there, so you can imagine me sitting in those surroundings writing to you or working on my VT pages.
Caught Tal one day while her friend Dafne was visiting her. Wouldn't you like to see smiling faces like this every day !! I know I would.
More Personal Pages (2)
Written Sep 14, 2005
Baton East and Nathalie_B. come to visit
Written Dec 28, 2010
Tal, tale of a proud father
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 2,642 Reviews
- 9,027 Photos
- 29 Countries
- 323 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
- Posted in Travel Portugal Forum "Re: 12 nights in Portugal, need..."
- Commented on one of Cindyviet's Vietnam travel pages
- Martin_S. and poojakapoor are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Shalom, Shalom, and welcome to "my" world."
- updated a Kefar HaRo'e Travel Page "Cheese, cookies and coffee"
- Wrote a Review Saint Peters Cathedral of Mantua in Mantova Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Saint Peters Cathedral of Mantua"
PhotosSee All Photos (9027)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos