"VT Members I have met at Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Travelogue by Geoff_Wright
Altarnun Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 116 photos
The first ever VT member I met was Catherine (Cuckoo) from North Devon, UK. Catherine and her son, Daniel, called in on 28 July 2001. (No photo, sorry).
Sally (Linky Pinky ), and her friend 'Trishywishy', called in on their way home from a short break in Cornwall. 26th April, 2002.
Next on the list is Duncan (DUNK67) and his friend Emma. They had been staying at Newquay, for the Surf Festival, and dropped in on their way home on 3rd August, 2002. Naturally, we had to take them out to our local pub for a drink!
Did we really have sunshine during August? It was certainly very nice to see Dunk and Emma.b
And next on the list was Catherine (Cuckoo) and Danny (Skipper), who had recently become a married couple. Well done you two! 24th August, 2002
We were delighted to meet Rachael and Richard Bloomfield on 5th October. They were touring around UK, and had come all the way from Christchurch, New Zealand. It was a great pity they could only stay for a couple of hours, before continuing they holiday in the West of Cornwall. Who will be next??
- See All Davidstow Airfield and Cornwall at War...
- See All Unwelcome Visitors
- See All Cornish Cottages
- See All The Local Transportation
- See All Who Delivers my VT Post Cards?
Geoff_Wright's Related Pages
Altarnun Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Altarnun, North Cornwall"
- "Home of 'Sir' Geoff Wright"
- "VT Meeting"
- "Altarnun Trewint five Lanes and Treween"
- "One of England's prettiest Villages"
- "Geoff_Wright's beautiful village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Altarnun
- Hotels in Altarnun
- Transportation in Altarnun
- Nightlife in Altarnun
- Restaurants in Altarnun
- Shopping in Altarnun
- Warnings and Dangers in Altarnun
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Altarnun
- 24 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 76 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Altarnun?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Altarnun
- Commented on one of Geoff_Wright's Altarnun travel pages
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Farewell to VT Member Bugalugs..."
- Wrote a Review Davidstow Airfield and Cornwall at War Museum in Altarnun Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Little Flying Kiwi's visit to Cornwall March - May"
- updated a Altarnun Travelogue "Little Flying Kiwi's visit to Cornwall March - May"
Photos in AltarnunSee All Photos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 156 photos, 12 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 24 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oman Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Holsworthy Intro, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plymouth Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues