"Music at the Fri-days.." Turnhout Travelogue by Ronald_T
Turnhout Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 153 photos
Helmut Lotti was the last Fri-day concert I saw in my hometown before leaving to Mexico.
My next trip to Belgium (Europe) will be at the end of May for three months. Be sure I will visit some concerts again because they are free!!!
Website of Helmut Lotti
Blue Blot, my most favourite band after the Rolling Stones.
Big difference you say. Yes, I know, but still like them both. A Belgium / American band who made it in spite of the dead of lead singer and frontman Luke Walker Jr. (Luk Renneboog).
However, why I tell you all this?
Just, visit these pages and update your knowledge ;-)
Listen to parts of there songs on: Blue Blot
The best informative page about Blue Blot you find here: Blue Blot
For more info about Coco Junior and band, see: Coco Junior and band
Ben Crabbé, world-famous in the North of Belgium and South of Holland *lol*.
No serious, Ben Crabbé is a Belgium program maker for television, entertainer and singer. With his new band, "The Young Presleas" he brings chiefly covers going from Bruce Springsteen over The Police until Joe Cocker...
Proyección Latina is a band of young South Americans who live in Belgium. Their act consists of Caribbean music. They have been playing since four years ago now and the band initially originated out of interest for and study from the rhythms of the regions of Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic as well as Colombia. The fact is that rhythms like Salsa, Cumbia, and Merengue are knows worldwide. Proyección Latina: their reason to play this kind of music with a personal touch without forgetting its origin, though, is that Proyección Latina had the honour to share the stage with Salsa legends like Celia Cruz, el Gran Combo de Puerto Rico, José "El Canario" Alberto, Alfredo de la Fe, Oscar d'Leon, Rey Ruiz, Isaac Delgado and Manolito y su Trabuco. Thanks to the power of their rhythm as well as their variation Proyección Latina has managed to make their way to the top of the South American musicians, and they have gained fame in neighbouring countries like Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany.
Chicas De Oro is a Caribbean female band, bringing us a top quality dance mix of Salsa, Merengue and Latin-style music. They are with seven and piece by piece worth to hear and special to see ;-)
I did not find a web page from them, but as someone knows one, he/she can let me know.
- See All Theobaldus kapel...
- See All City Park...
- See All Combined: Nose around and drink a...
- See All Archery...
Ronald_T's Related Pages
Turnhout Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Music at the Fri-days.."
- "Turnhout - capital of the Kempen Area"
- "Capitol of the Kempen and ... playing cards"
- "TURNHOUT THE KEMPEN CAPITOL"
- "Turnhout, worth a visit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turnhout
- Hotels in Turnhout
- Transportation in Turnhout
- Nightlife in Turnhout
- Restaurants in Turnhout
- Shopping in Turnhout
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turnhout
- 69 Reviews
- 78 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Turnhout?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turnhout
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico City Intro, 47 reviews, 310 photos, 16 travelogues
- Canberra Intro, 34 reviews, 161 photos, 7 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 56 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 36 reviews, 155 photos, 9 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 38 reviews, 146 photos, 7 travelogues
- Guanajuato Intro, 20 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Huatulco Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Potosí Intro, 21 reviews, 133 photos, 13 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 36 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- Turnhout Intro, 69 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue