"VT Friends" Personal Page by shdw100

Darthmilmo was the first person on the VT site that I "met" He is a great guy who is always there to help whenever I had a question about this addictive site! You will constantly see him on the forums giving his great advice for the countries that he has visited. He truly brings out the VT spirit by helping those who love to travel as much as himself. All of his pages are great and packed with information, but the ones that I would HIGHLY recommend visiting are his PERU, CHINA and MEXICO pages.(www.virtualtourist.com/darthmilmo/) I admire him for the way he travels, adventurous and worryfree! Gracias, mi amigo!

When I first "met" tini58de on VT, she was a little skeptical of me. I didn't have my picture up yet and didn't have much information about myself listed. (I would have been skeptical too!) I was hooked to her pages, especially the pages that consisted of mens faces, womens faces, rooftops, etc., from all around the world. I admire her for the many different foster children she helps from around the world. She has inspired me to pursue helping people around the world. She is a true world travel expert, with the great informative pages and pictures. She brings a fresh perspective to VT with her many different personal sketches and black and white photos. I would HIGHLY recommend any of her AFRICA pages, or any of her pages for that matter! (www.virtualtourist.com/tini58de/)Keep up the great work, Christine!

I came across Chancay (Holli's) pages one day while browsing through some of my other friends pages. All I had to do was click on his Bolivia pages, and I was mesmerized! He brings a style to VT that I haven't really seen before, with his wonderful eye for black and white fotos that brings a totally different perspective to travelling (I consider them as being art), the poems and art from the local artists, and his own personal travel stories that make you feel like you are there. His pictures of Bolivia have inspired me to go on an adventure there next year. I consider him to be an expert on South America and would recommend any of his pages, but my personal favorites are any Bolivia, Peru and Chile pages (not to mention Hannover as well!) He also speaks great tex-mex! Keep up the great work, Holli! Espero que one day puedo meet you y tu esposa!

Christian (Professor Leipzig as I like to say) is one of a kind! He has a weekly geography that is not only fun, but tough at times! He has the most complete pages that I have seen on VT, with history, culture, and even what to expect with the weather! It better than any travel guide that I have ever seen. The time that he has spent creating his pages is definately noticed as he is ranked #11, and keeps getting higher! Any of his pages are recommended, but if I had to pick a few of my favorites, they would probably be Leipzig of course, Turkey and Reggio di Calabria . Wonderful work, Christian!

• Page Updated Dec 12, 2003

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

shdw100

“There is no excellence without work”

Real Name