"Alcazaba/Almeria" Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Travelogue by Lisalu
Almería Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 328 photos
On a 90 meter high hill above the city Almeria are the still impressive ruins of the palace Alcazaba. It was build in the 10th century directly beside the sea. It still overwhelms with its beauty.
Almeria means translated "the mirror of the sea". This old city has a beautiful cathedral and a lot of other more or less hidden sights.
Lisalu's Related Pages
Almería Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Back in august 2002"
- "Desert and delightlful coast!"
- "Historic City of Almeria"
- "Lisalu's new Almeria Page"
- "Almeria the not so crowded costa!!"
- "Wild beaches and a desert in Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Almería
- Hotels in Almería
- Transportation in Almería
- Nightlife in Almería
- Restaurants in Almería
- Warnings and Dangers in Almería
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Almería
- 14 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 39 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Almería?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Almería
- Posted in Travel Grand Cayman Forum "Re: trip from San Jose (Costa..."
- Commented on one of Beach_dog's Almería travel pages
- Wrote a Review Sierra Nevada about Sierra Nevada in Almería Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nature park Cabo de Gata"
- updated a Almería Travel Page "Lisalu's new Almeria Page"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ingolstadt Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ålborg Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brasov Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Samos Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Otok Krk Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turkey Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue