"Splendour of the Seas" Florida Travelogue by seagoingJLW
Florida Travel Guide: 21,714 reviews and 48,340 photos
This is our cabin aboard Royal Caribbean's Splendour of the Seas.
I unpack while Irwin relaxes.
This is the sculpture at the outdoor pool on the Splendour of the Seas.
Relaxing with a book in the pool area.
This is the Schooner Bar- the Piano Bar on the ship. The pianist is Maurice Moore.
This photo of Irwin and me was taken in the Schooner Bar
Irwin and I are enjoying the Crown and Anchor Lounge.
Irwin gets around. Here he is in the Top Hat Lounge.
Here are some of the shops on board ship. All of them are duty free.
Here's Irwin in conversation with some of the passengers in front of more of the shops.
Here's Irwin in the ship's library.
Here's Irwin in the Solarium.
seagoingJLW's Related Pages
Florida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Sunny Florida"
- "FLORIDA THEME PARKS FUN - LIFES A BEACH"
- "Rich Tapestry of Sand, Wetlands, & Forests"
- "Come to the Sunshine State"
- "Finding Florida, Today and the Way It Was"
- "Jefie's Southwest Florida travel page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florida
- Hotels in Florida
- Transportation in Florida
- Nightlife in Florida
- Restaurants in Florida
- Shopping in Florida
- Warnings and Dangers in Florida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florida
- 46 Reviews
- 70 Photos
- 17 Forum posts
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Florida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florida
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 96 reviews, 117 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 85 reviews, 103 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 66 reviews, 69 photos
- Europe Intro, 3 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 33 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 13 reviews, 72 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 10 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues