"St Eustache" Paris Travelogue by FreeCloud
Paris Travel Guide: 22,707 reviews and 56,112 photos
It is said to have a Gothic plan and Renaissance decoration.
It took 105 years to complete: 1532-1637.
The gigantic head-hand sculpture, L'Ecoute, was made by Henri de Miller.
A friend of mine showed me a postcard of this giant head years ago, and I always wanted to see it. We walked two rounds and finally figured out HOW to get to it from main roads. It is a hidden treasure.
FreeCloud's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 24 Reviews
- 174 Photos
- 40 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 216 photos, 18 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 174 photos, 18 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 56 reviews, 87 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 9 reviews, 82 photos, 9 travelogues
- Lahaina Intro, 1 review, 84 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dayan Intro, 37 reviews, 37 photos
- Jiuzhaigou Intro, 3 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 14 reviews, 57 photos, 6 travelogues
- Meersburg Intro, 13 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues