"Food" Philippines Travelogue by herzog63
Philippines Travel Guide: 26,975 reviews and 92,324 photos
If you're lucky enough to get invited to a special occasion meal you will gain 15 lbs!! Filipinos go all out. Lechon Baboy is a specialty!! (Roast Pig on a stick)There are so many different kinds of food to eat that you could eat something different every day for months!!
More Travelogues (1)
- See All The Village of Bangaan
- See All Bangaan Church and School
- See All Burial Caves of Sagada
- Bus rides
- See All Great Buses
herzog63's Related Pages
Philippines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PHILIPPINES---ISLANDS, MOUNTAINS & FRIENDLY PEOPLE"
- "The Philippines: The Fiesta Islands of Asia"
- "Tierra Adorada, Hija Del Sol De Oriente..."
- "My Country Home"
- "Over 7000 Islands!! Have Fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philippines
- Hotels in Philippines
- Transportation in Philippines
- Nightlife in Philippines
- Restaurants in Philippines
- Shopping in Philippines
- Warnings and Dangers in Philippines
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philippines
- 109 Reviews
- 125 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Philippines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philippines
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 104 reviews, 179 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 66 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Buskin River State Recreation Site Intro, 69 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ban Khao Yai Intro, 53 reviews, 88 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thailand Intro, 68 reviews, 71 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 61 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burma Intro, 59 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park Intro, 45 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puffin Island Intro, 38 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nampan Intro, 44 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues