"Ilocos Norte" Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Travelogue by D._Pepper
Laoag City Travel Guide: 154 reviews and 511 photos
Fort Ilocandia is in Laoag City, Ilocos Norte. It is a beautiful resort hotel by the sea, and easily accessible by a short airplane ride (40 minutes) from Manila, or about 8 hours by land. Your choice - the overland route is scenic and nice.
I took the photos in this page, as I did all the other photos in my VT pages, with my Sony Cybershot DSC-S85 digital camera. I am just beginning to appreciate the bells and whistles that this excellent camera carries, and the photos on this page show off these features very nicely. I think. :o)
I've seen many gorgeous sunsets, but the one in Fort Ilocandia is one of the most picturesque I've seen!
D._Pepper's Related Pages
Laoag City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laoag City"
- "Jump off to Ilocos Norte"
- "LAOAG-Gateway to the North"
- "A place you wouldn't want to leave ..."
- "Ilocos Norte"
- "Ciudad ti Lawag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laoag City
- Hotels in Laoag City
- Transportation in Laoag City
- Nightlife in Laoag City
- Restaurants in Laoag City
- Shopping in Laoag City
- Warnings and Dangers in Laoag City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laoag City
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Laoag City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laoag City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 42 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philippines Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 19 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laoag City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Czech Republic Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Province of Pampanga Intro, 1 review, 2 photos