"Gabes" Tunisia Travelogue by Monique_T
Tunisia Travel Guide: 5,000 reviews and 14,108 photos
This was fun to do. Everyone had to wear this big dress and got on a camel with someone in front to keep the camel easy.
It was so stupid as one minute you are driving around a village and all things and the next minute we stop at the beginning of the desert! And there is nothing else but sand!
Monique_T's Related Pages
Tunisia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From the other side of the Mediterranean . . ."
- "Aslaama Tunisia"
- "Tunisia - From the Mediterranean to the Sahara"
- "Nice Tunisia !"
- "Tunisia - North African jewel with lots of history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tunisia
- Hotels in Tunisia
- Transportation in Tunisia
- Nightlife in Tunisia
- Restaurants in Tunisia
- Shopping in Tunisia
- Warnings and Dangers in Tunisia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tunisia
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Tunisia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tunisia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kusadasi Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alanya Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunisia Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Boston Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Marmaris Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue