"Friends" Matsumoto Travelogue by kiwigal_1
Matsumoto Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 294 photos
Owen to my left and Aileen to my right!
Owen and Aileen worked at Luna International Language School with me. Owen is a mad Welshman and Aileen is a mad Scotswoman... me?? well I am a mad Kiwi!
Jitka (otherwise known as J-san) came to visit me in Nagano! We went skiing at Sugadaira among other things and had a generally cool time!
This is a pic of Takahiro, Yuka, Jay and I. Takahiro and Yuka were students at the school I work at
Aileen, my Scottish karaoke buddy sharing a saucy cocktail!
Put that tongue away Ms. Scouller!
Sandy, you are such a crooner!! Sandy is Aileen's scottish friend who paid Japan a visit. We schooled him in the wonderful world of karaoke!
A rare moment with Owen at karaoke.
Owen's air guitar!
Sayuri is my best friend here in Nagano. This is her crouched in the base of a huge cedar tree at Togakushi.
More Travelogues (1)
- See All SUIZE
- See All BY BUS
- WHAT TO BRING?
- JAPANESE CUSTOMS
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Matsumoto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A few hours in Matsumoto"
- "Matsumoto as the hub of central Japan"
- "Japan's oldest castle and a city of clocks!"
- "I love this city!"
- "One of the best castles in Japan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Matsumoto
- Hotels in Matsumoto
- Transportation in Matsumoto
- Nightlife in Matsumoto
- Restaurants in Matsumoto
- Warnings and Dangers in Matsumoto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matsumoto
- 12 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Matsumoto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matsumoto
Photos in MatsumotoSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Intro, 56 reviews, 118 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Region Intro, 66 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagano Intro, 45 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arequipa Intro, 21 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
- Easter Island Intro, 22 reviews, 89 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 29 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santa Cruz Intro, 14 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Honduras Intro, 27 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 36 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Machu Picchu Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos