"The REGENT SYDNEY HOTEL...." Sydney Hotel Tip by Krystynn
Sydney Hotels: 563 reviews and 563 photos
<u>The REGENT SYDNEY HOTEL</u>. That's me inside the hotel room. <i>What makes me love this hotel so much?</i> Why, it must surely be the butler service. If you are a female traveler (like us), we had a FEMALE butler taking care of our needs during our entire stay at this hotel.
A$200 per room per night (we were given a very good corporate rate).
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: George Street (just across the street from Circular Quay/ The Rocks).
More Reviews (44)
- See All Chill out at BONDI BEACH!
- See All THE ITALIAN VILLAGE here at ...
- See All SHOP! SHOP!! SHOP! <br/><br/>The...
- Er... I think by PLANE would...
- See All Party time in Sydney. That's...
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels