5th avenue: "Dancing the night away" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Nightlife Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Nightlife: 15 reviews and 13 photos
Great relatively new dance place on the nightlife square of Arnhem, the Korenmarkt. It's inside an old Lutherian church (mark the swan above the entrance) and now is a true temple of all ages and classes. First floor is a cafe, middle floor holds a few dining tables and on the top floor the music is making everyone dance 'til the early hours of the morning. Sadly enough at 2:00 hours it's closing time (no night permit here).
Dress Code: From casual untol as crazy as you can get ...
Address: Korenmarkt 26
Directions: Nightlife spot in Arnhem, inside the old Lutherian church
Phone: +31 (0) 26-4428107
More Nightlife in Arnhem (8)
More Reviews (57)
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- See All Swimming in the forest
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels