"Huge stained-glass skylight" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Richmond Things to Do: 275 reviews and 462 photos
Interior design of Jefferson Hotel really surprised me. Look at the picture of a Tiffany stained-glass skylight put on a 70-foot high ceiling of the Jefferson Hotel's Palm Court lobby. It was amazing, impressive art work and believe me, very huge as well.
There were magnificent sweeping staircase similar to the one in Gone With the Wind in the hotel, too.
More Reviews (73)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Immigration and the South
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
- See All But how to eat it?
- See All Association For Free Photography (AFFP)
- See All Poor light and blurred pictures
- See All Nighttime hunger :-)
- See All Over 30 kinds of doughnuts to choose!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels