"High decorative tower" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Richmond Things to Do: 275 reviews and 462 photos
The closk tower of Jefferson Hotel (its top on my picture) was highly decorated and reminds me a litlle bit of the famous La Girada cathedral in Sevilla, Spain. It was the most beautiful part of the hotel's exterior. To be honest the main street facade along West Franklin Street look like casual office buildings of that time.
More Reviews (73)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Immigration and the South
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
- See All But how to eat it?
- See All Association For Free Photography (AFFP)
- See All Poor light and blurred pictures
- See All Nighttime hunger :-)
- See All Over 30 kinds of doughnuts to choose!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels