"A crown jewel of the USA" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Richmond Things to Do: 275 reviews and 462 photos
Nat (b1bob) showed the famous and luxurious Jefferson Hotel built in 1895 and completely renovated in recent years. Its exterior (on my picture) was interesting however very different in style: partly modern, partly in Beaux-Arts style. It reminded me Spanish or Mexican and mainly Italian architecture. But I saw the best when we came inside. Shortly I felt old-world charm and luxury.
More Reviews (73)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Immigration and the South
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
- See All But how to eat it?
- See All Association For Free Photography (AFFP)
- See All Poor light and blurred pictures
- See All Nighttime hunger :-)
- See All Over 30 kinds of doughnuts to choose!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels