"Neo-clasical style" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Richmond Things to Do: 275 reviews and 462 photos
There were right many houses with front porches, entrances and portals in neo-classical style along Monument Avenue just like this one on my picture. This one was so bright white that looked like it was put up yesterday. Hmm... it was never my favourite style in architecture (boring) maybe except original classical temples I could see in Greece and even more in... Turkey.
Address: 2200 Monument Avenue, Richmond, VA 23220
Directions: On the northwestern corner of Monument Avenue (its eastern part), corner N. Allison Street, 2.0 mi northwest of the Capitol Square.
More Reviews (73)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Immigration and the South
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
- See All But how to eat it?
- See All Association For Free Photography (AFFP)
- See All Poor light and blurred pictures
- See All Nighttime hunger :-)
- See All Over 30 kinds of doughnuts to choose!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels