"Branch House" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Richmond Things to Do: 275 reviews and 462 photos
The Branch House was the largest house or better to say mansion I found at Monument Avenue and impressive example of brick architecture of the beginning of 20th century.
The mansion was completed in 1919 and belonged to stockbroker and bank president in Richmond. This brick mansion is built in the Tudor-Jacobean style.
Address: 2501 Monument Avenue, Richmond, VA 23220
Directions: On the southeastern corner of Monument Avenue (its eastern part) and N. Davis Ave., by the square with monument of Confederate President Jefferson Davis, 2.5 mi northwest of the Capitol Square.
More Reviews (73)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Immigration and the South
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
- See All But how to eat it?
- See All Association For Free Photography (AFFP)
- See All Poor light and blurred pictures
- See All Nighttime hunger :-)
- See All Over 30 kinds of doughnuts to choose!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels