"Life is beautiful in... the South" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Richmond Things to Do: 275 reviews and 462 photos
Right many houses along Monument Avenue have similar style of front porches. It was typical feature of the South.
The way of life in the south made me want to slow down, sit on such porch, (they seem to have more porches down South than up North), and drink a glass of something cool and refreshing. Life is beautiful... in the South :-).
Address: Monument Avenue, Richmond, VA 23220
Directions: I-95 North: take exit 74A to VA-195 (Downtown Expy), drive ca 1.1 mi and take a ramp to VA-1 and 301, drive it 0.3 mi north = right and turn left to W. Grace St., drive it 0.8 mi and turn left to N. Attan Ave, Monument Ave first street right and left.
More Reviews (73)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Immigration and the South
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
- See All But how to eat it?
- See All Association For Free Photography (AFFP)
- See All Poor light and blurred pictures
- See All Nighttime hunger :-)
- See All Over 30 kinds of doughnuts to choose!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels