"Sentosa - Fort Siloso" Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Siloso Tip by imstress
Fort Siloso, Singapore: 7 reviews and 10 photos
Do you wish to go back in time? The magnificently restored 19th century British coastal fortress brings you closer to experiencing World War II in Singapore.
Come and appreciate the exciting new exhibits - the Surrender Chambers, Voices of Singapore, Prisoner of War artwork and many more at Fort Siloso. Its is Singapore's largest collection of Word War II memorabilia.
Opens from 10am to 6pm.
Admission is at $8.
Phone: 1800-736 8672
More Things to Do in Singapore (45)
More Reviews (250)
- See All South East Asia Hotel 3*
- See All Tung Lok Signatures
- See All Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- See All VIVO City
- See All Grassland Express & Tours - SIN to...
- See All Singapore Visitors Centres
imstress' Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels