Julianna apartments: "overnighting tryouts!" Budapest Hotel Tip by zlotyi

Budapest Hotels: 615 reviews and 617 photos

Budapest apartments
by zlotyi

I 'm working in a travel agency in Budapest, so i know a lot of things around, this is my job by the way..
We have catalogued a lot of appartments to let, looking good for sake of a presentation, but how about the real life there?
There is only one chance to test it yourself:
Of course this test was not only part of my job, to test the rooms in work, but a good challenge to fake others as another man.
On my first tour, in august, when the "Sziget festival" ( the biggest music festival in Europe! ) was held, i got some long hair at my hairdresser and make it rasta styled, to seems like a "someone from Sziget".
Having dressed stylish, of course got the makeup needed, and ready to get off, and back to Budapest.
I just walked in the office i have been working, trying my collegue to got faked.
I can hardly remember how i did it, but it was.
I took an appartment i was longtime curious to try, and asked it for the weekend one person.
The appartment is called Fiumei appartment.
I got the smallest room only for
12 EU/room/night with tv, telephone, seperate bath, etc., so i already know the facilities, hoping the Morphy's theory didn't come, and i have two fun day with other guests.
I got two girlmate to the room in the opposite room, and 3 girl one boy to the big room.
So you can guess if i had a bad weekend or not.
Anyway, Fiumei appartment passed the exam.
I can recommend you it all coming to Budapest.
Can view it on the web:
and the contact mailaddress is:

P.S.: I promise i try another one in the coming days, write something about it, and put it up to my photoalbum, giving the address to the public!

Unique Qualities: Unique Qualities:
Comparing to other appartments with such good location, equipment and services, it was very friendly priced!
Imagine, that the cheapest price there is 9 EU, and i had a single room for 12 EU.

Address: Fiumei road 10.
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: At the main train station.
Phone: 00-36-20-430-88-49
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Pension/Guesthouse
Website: http://www.lastminutebooking.freeweb.hu

• Updated May 19, 2005

“Carpe diem!”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Budapest?