"Fun and Education at the Same Time" Top 5 Page for this destination Ontario Science Centre Tip by CdnJane
Ontario Science Centre, Toronto: 21 reviews and 25 photos
I've been driving past the Science Centre for the past couple of weeks and realised that I needed a picture or two of it, and a tip to suggest that this is a great place to take kids of all ages.
Its been a few years since I was there last, and was without children, but I think I was missing part of the fun of it all. However, I must admit when the volume gets too loud and my head starts pounding, I head for the patch of serenity and silence - a little "tunnel" which is absence of sound. BLISS!
My pictures were taken from the bus as I went by.
Address: Don Mills Rd just south of Eglinton
Directions: One block south of Eglinton on Don Mills Road. If going by transit - can get off at the corner of Don Mills & Eglinton on any of the Eglinton buses, or #25 bus which runs from the Pape Subway station to Steeles Ave (including the Don Mills subway station)
Phone: +1 416-696-1000
More Things to Do in Toronto (11)
More Reviews (99)
- See All Don't Have to Be an Idiot to Go Here
- See All Have a Friend with a Yacht Club...
- See All Catch glimpses of the Past and Present...
- See All Tim Horton's Coffee - Its the Canadian...
- See All Direction Signs on Exiting Subway...
- See All Pay Attention to Construction Sites
- See All Another Autumn Shot from my balcony
- See All Good Conference Location in North...
- See All Seems pretty popular
- See All Canada Day Goes Country
- Oh Dear! What should I bring
- Make Sure You've Settled on a Price
CdnJane's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels