"Famous bell tower" Top 5 Page for this destination Capitol Square Tip by matcrazy1
Capitol Square, Richmond: 39 reviews and 65 photos
This square, brick bell tower on my picture was built in 1824 on the site of a frame building. It long served as a guard house for the state guard.
Now it houses Virginia Travel Information Center operated by the Virginia Tourism Corporation.
Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Address: 101 N. 9th Street; Richmond, VA 23219
Directions: Southwestern corner of the Capitol Square.
Directions and maps here.
Phone: +1 (804) 786-4485
More Reviews (73)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Immigration and the South
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
- See All But how to eat it?
- See All Association For Free Photography (AFFP)
- See All Poor light and blurred pictures
- See All Nighttime hunger :-)
- See All Over 30 kinds of doughnuts to choose!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels