"First snow in Moscow" Streets of Moscow Tip by Pablos_new
Streets of Moscow, Moscow: 25 reviews and 37 photos
Favorite thing: Usually snow is not melting starting from beg. of November. But this year it was late for 2-3 weeks.
Today (Nov 20, 2004) everything is covered with thick layer of snow and it is -8'C. Nice Moscow winter came.
Fondest memory: On photo: Gorky Park enbankment view from pedestrian brigde across Moskva Riva
More Reviews (54)
- See All Comandante Che Guevara
- See All From SVO to the Red Square
- See All Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics
- See All 01.08.2008 - Solar Eclipse
- See All Chineese pilot Jao Da
Pablos_new's Related Pages
Have you been to Moscow?Share Your Travels