Tea houses at Xiangshan: "Refreshments on Xiangshan" Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Restaurant Tip by mke1963
Beijing Restaurants: 709 reviews and 938 photos
One of the 'must do' activities for many local people is to climb Xiangshan, right to the very top. A less tiring way to get up there is on the cable-car that is installed with every mountain in China. (This is how you recognise a mountain in China).
Fortunately, at Xiangshan, some of he old buildings on the slopes have been converted into teahouses and restaurants, so the journey up..or down...can be interrupted for a drink!
The surroundings are magnificent, and the tea is always good!
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (111)
- See All Centro@ The Kerry Centre
- See All Kerry Centre Hotel
- See All Photography Tip - related to digital...
- See All Guanghua Temple
- See All Jingshan Park - Part II
- See All The "new" Lido market
- See All Yet more changes at Beijing Airport T2
- See All Shopping - those fake brands. "Cheaper...
- See All The new Forbidden City at Guo Mao
- Earthquake zone
- See All Laser Tag
- Focus on Guide Books
mke1963's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels