"Fragrant peacocks" Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing's Parks Tip by mke1963
Beijing's Parks, Beijing: 15 reviews and 21 photos
Favorite thing: Chinese people love peacocks, and the poor creatures can be found in every park across the land.
Of course, by becoming known to every man, child and beast, the mystique and allure of peacocks wears thin.
The peacock enclosure at Xiangshan is large and has a huge collection of birds.
Personally...I don't see what the fuss is all about...there are just so many other more engaging animals around, why get so worked up just because a bird can stick its feathers up in the air?
More General in Beijing (8)
More Reviews (144)
- See All Centro@ The Kerry Centre
- See All Kerry Centre Hotel
- See All Bento & Berries
- See All Guanghua Temple
- See All Jingshan Park - Part II
- See All The "new" Lido market
- See All Yet more changes at Beijing Airport T2
- See All Shopping - those fake brands. "Cheaper...
- See All The new Forbidden City at Guo Mao
- Earthquake zone
- See All Laser Tag
- Focus on Guide Books
mke1963's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels