"Window pattern 3" Top 5 Page for this destination Old City Hall Tip by matcrazy1
Old City Hall, Richmond: 8 reviews and 8 photos
These windows of the Old Town Hall, on my picture, were typical for large public buildings built in High Victorian style at the end of 20th century. They were more decorative and larger than previously built windows of Georgian style. Generally, American Victorian style was adopted for larger houses and residencies, typical for era of fast industralisation which created a new generation of nouveaux riches.
Address: 1001 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23219
Directions: Downtown, bound by 10th, Broad, 11th, and Capitol Streets. Directions: here.
More Reviews (73)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Immigration and the South
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
- See All But how to eat it?
- See All Association For Free Photography (AFFP)
- See All Poor light and blurred pictures
- See All Nighttime hunger :-)
- See All Over 30 kinds of doughnuts to choose!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels