"More of the joys of Xiangshan - the Fragrant Hill" Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing's Parks Tip by mke1963
Beijing's Parks, Beijing: 15 reviews and 21 photos
Favorite thing: Xiangshan, or the Fragrant Hill, deserve so much more than just one visit. The whole park has beautiful old buildings, many ruined and slowly evaporating back into the ground. Some have been converted into tea-houses or restaurants, and one or two have museum displays in them.
Xiangshan can be visited at any time of the year, and there is always great views, beautiful landscapes and good walking.
More General in Beijing (8)
More Reviews (144)
- See All Centro@ The Kerry Centre
- See All Kerry Centre Hotel
- See All Bento & Berries
- See All Guanghua Temple
- See All Jingshan Park - Part II
- See All The "new" Lido market
- See All Yet more changes at Beijing Airport T2
- See All Shopping - those fake brands. "Cheaper...
- See All The new Forbidden City at Guo Mao
- Earthquake zone
- See All Laser Tag
- Focus on Guide Books
mke1963's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels