"Window pattern 2" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Richmond Things to Do: 275 reviews and 462 photos
These windows of the Old Town Hall, on my picture, were relatively simple in design. They reminded more previous era of "boring" Georgian architecture than more decorative High Victorian style. But they were typical for Victorian style of large public houses built at the end of 19th century.
Address: 1001 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23219
Directions: Downtown, bound by 10th, Broad, 11th, and Capitol Streets. Directions: here.
More Reviews (73)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Immigration and the South
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
- See All But how to eat it?
- See All Association For Free Photography (AFFP)
- See All Poor light and blurred pictures
- See All Nighttime hunger :-)
- See All Over 30 kinds of doughnuts to choose!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels