"Stars and bars and the South" Top 5 Page for this destination History Tip by matcrazy1
History, Richmond: 10 reviews and 10 photos
This flag on my picture was put just by the entrance to the Museum of the Confederacy and is commonly known as the "STARS AND BARS".
The flag contained 13 five pointed stars. Each star symbolized one state admitted to the Confederacy:
- North Carolina,
- South Carolina,
These states are called the South now. Map here
More Local Customs in Richmond (11)
More Reviews (121)
- See All Looking for budget accommodation?
- See All Where to park a car?
- See All Drink Virginia wine
- See All Wilkum sign
- See All Do not forget underwear and socks :-)
- See All But how to eat it?
- See All Association For Free Photography (AFFP)
- See All Poor light and blurred pictures
- See All Nighttime hunger :-)
- See All Over 30 kinds of doughnuts to choose!
- See All Rotunda
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels