Bunnpris, at Blakstad: "Late night groceries" Asker Shopping Tip by Saagar
Asker Shopping: 19 reviews and 5 photos
A small grocery store a far cry from the department stores.
Yet they are open until 22:00, 20 on Saturdays. Closed Sundays.
Here you can stock up on groceries for your boat travel, road trip further down the coast or late evening beach picnic a warm summer night.
Beats Kiwi grocery store at Vettre with one hour during the working week, and is less "chain-storey".
What to buy: Bunnpris carries some of the bakery goods from Vollen bakery. Otherwise it's just a small grocery with a comprehensive selection and a bit claustrophobic feel to it.
What to pay: Chain store prices, among the best, in fact.
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (140)
- See All At Bjerkås, surprisingly tasty food, big...
- See All A conference hotel with more than ...
- See All Picking mushrooms
- See All Hindu temple in Asker
- See All Bærums Verk
- See All Ski bus to Solli
- See All Climate change - will Asker be...
- See All Blues in Asker
- See All Trouble with trees?
- See All Special shipping, cargo needs?
- No tourist traps???
- Don't come without bathing gear during...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Asker?Share Your Travels