"British Museum - Library" British Museum Tip by MedioLatino
British Museum, London: 315 reviews and 577 photos
The British Museum's most astonishing part in my opinion (not cvounting maybe the cupola :) is the library.
Just sit in for a while and enjoy the atmosphere of this huge circle "room".
Address: Great Russell Street, WC1
Directions: Holborn tube
Phone: 0 20 7323 8299
More Things to Do in London (20)
More Reviews (40)
- See All Beigels in the night :)
- See All Tube - Ticket machine
- See All Dominion Theatre - We will rock you
- See All The Fruit and Wool Exchange building
- Umbrella - not that you will need...
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels