"Our Ibicencan Home!!!!!!!" Hotel Fiesta Palmyra Tip by Ibizalouise

Hotel Fiesta Palmyra, Ibiza: 338 reviews and 5 photos

Room 326..post Pacha!!!
by Ibizalouise

The first time I visited the Palmyra was about 8 years ago. I have since been to other hotels, resorts but noticed that everywhere I went I was comparing everything to this hotel. The food would not be quite as good as the palmyra, the staff would perhaps not be quite as friendly and welcoming and the location would perhaps not be on the beachfront... as per the palmyra. To sum up, this is the hotel by which I have judged all others. For about 3 years now I have been returning to the same great food, warm welcome and great friends. And I see no reason to go anywhere else for some time to come. My friend Karen has been going for the past eight years and is of the same opinion as myself....she just loves the place......have to drag her onto the flight home each time!!!!! In fact it took Danny a staff member and friend to introduce us...even though we live in the same town!!! Thanks Danny!!! We are all booked up for next year and cannot wait to return....anyone reading this take advice go ...you will love it!!!!!

Unique Qualities: Staff...........superb!!! Always a warm welcome for guests!!! Providing excellent service Pool area absolutely beautiful!! Rooms since refurbishment are light and airy and the AC is a godsend!! We could go on and on everything about the Palmyra is fantastic!!!

Address: Avenida Doctor Fleming, San Antonio, Ibiza, Balear
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +34 971 34 03 54
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.palladiumhotelgroup.com/es/san-antonio/palladium-hotel-palmyra/

• Written Nov 14, 2004

“from Ibiza with love!!!”

Ranked Member