"Hermanus" Top 5 Page for this destination Hermanus Tip by cokes
Hermanus, Cape Town: 4 reviews and 12 photos
Hermanus is one of the best whale watching spots in the country, and it even has its own Whale Crier, who announces the sighting of whales with a blow of his kelp horn, calling everyone in the town to come watch these majestic animals of the ocean frolick in the water.
In the surrounding Hemel & Aarde Valley (Heaven & Earth Valley) just 2 km outside Hermanus you can embark on the Hermanus Wine Route. This area is fast making a name for itself for its magnificent Burgundy varietals of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Beachfront Self -Catering Apartment
- See All Dinning on top of Table Mountain
- See All 2 Seperate Parking Bays at Boulders...
- See All Warning Signs at Boulders Beach
- See All Devonvale Golf Lodge
- See All Shark Wise Boards on the Beach
cokes' Related Pages
Have you been to Cape Town?Share Your Travels