"a great church in Minoritska" Top 5 Page for this destination Churches Tip by globetrott
Churches, Brno: 27 reviews and 32 photos
When-ever possible have a look inside the churches, that you will see while walking through Brno / Brünn.
The one on my picture is in Minoritska-street , just opposite of the great art-nouveau-building with the 2 big faces smiling down on the pedestrians.
The church looks less impressive from otside, but inside it is really beautifully decorated in Baroque style.
You may enter it and look through the glass-door only !
Address: Brno / Brünn - Minoritska
Directions: Minoritska is one of the streets in the centre of Brno.
More Things to Do in Brno (36)
More Reviews (46)
- See All Trebic - 50 km west of Brno / Brünn
- See All Public transportation is great in Brno /...
- Fancy shopping on your way to Austria...
- 3-5 hours to drive to the east but worth...
- Be careful when meeting gypsies
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Brno?Share Your Travels