"QUARTIER LATIN, very well located" Hotel de Suez Tip by nygaston
Hotel de Suez, Paris: 680 reviews and 2 photos
Another good option:
You can stay at the HOTEL ST ANDRE DES ARTS
66 rue saint andre des arts
Fax +33 1 4329 7334
Metro: Odeon (near Cafe Conti)
Quartier Latin and Saint-Germain des pres.
Unique Qualities: Very active area (student area)
Very well located at Bd ST MICHEL and BD ST GERMAIN (Metro and RER)
Address: 31 Bd St Michel
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: near Bd St Germain and the cafe Cluny (Museum)
Phone: +33 1 53 10 34 00
More Reviews (88)
- See All Famous Fancy Food Stores and Restaurants...
- See All WIFI FRENCH CONNECTION
- See All INFO AND EXPOS
- See All Where to leave your luggages ?
- See All Taxi for up to 8 people !
- See All WHAT's OUTSIDE OF PARIS
nygaston's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels