Little Penang: "Little Penang" Top 5 Page for this destination Little Penang Tip by mke1963
Little Penang, Beijing: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Little Penang is a great little Malaysian restaurant on the much-hyped, and largely vapid, 'new' bar street, off Lady Street (half way up, on the west side, go down the lane under the archway).
Little Penang is the penultimate building of the first block, with no signs on the outside at all! The downstairs has a few tables, but it is always completely empty. Everyone goes upstairs.
Great lunchtime menu: quick, simple Malaysian food.
Favorite Dish: Try anything off the 'Rice' page of the menu for a good lunchtime meal. Around RMB28 for any of them.
Address: 'New' Bar Street
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Off Lady Street, which is not on most maps. It's the street between Liangmaqialu and Xiao Yun Lu. The Israeli embassy is on the corner.
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (111)
- See All Centro@ The Kerry Centre
- See All Kerry Centre Hotel
- See All Photography Tip - related to digital...
- See All Guanghua Temple
- See All Jingshan Park - Part II
- See All The "new" Lido market
- See All Yet more changes at Beijing Airport T2
- See All Shopping - those fake brands. "Cheaper...
- See All The new Forbidden City at Guo Mao
- Earthquake zone
- See All Laser Tag
- Focus on Guide Books
mke1963's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels