Dark & Duck: "Dark & Duck - NOW CLOSED" Top 5 Page for this destination Duck and Dark - CLOSED Tip by mke1963
Duck and Dark - CLOSED, Beijing: 1 reviews and 0 photos
[THIS RESTAURANT HAS NOW BEEN DEMOLISHED]
A bit of an unusual restaurant - always busy but never makes it into the free magazines, for some reason.
This is a big, bright restaurant with some unusual tables with huge wooden chairs.
It specialises in roast duck, but were out of duck last night. Huh? Hmmmm.
We had a good meal, but had taken visitors there for the duck, so it was a bit disappointing to have meiyo duck.
They brew their own beer, but the quality of the light beer, served in huge mugs, is variable.
A good evening, especially if you are in a large group,but not the cosiest place in town.
The street outside seems to be a particular haunt of beggars, which can be a pain.
Favorite Dish: Roast duck. Allegedly.
Address: Liangmaqiao Lu
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Opposite Lufthansa Centre (You Yi Yan Sha)
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (111)
- See All Centro@ The Kerry Centre
- See All Kerry Centre Hotel
- See All Photography Tip - related to digital...
- See All Guanghua Temple
- See All Jingshan Park - Part II
- See All The "new" Lido market
- See All Yet more changes at Beijing Airport T2
- See All Shopping - those fake brands. "Cheaper...
- See All The new Forbidden City at Guo Mao
- Earthquake zone
- See All Laser Tag
- Focus on Guide Books
mke1963's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels