"SAINT SAVA CHURCH" cathedral Saint Sava Tip by nikola316
cathedral Saint Sava, Belgrade: 37 reviews and 92 photos
THERE IS NOT MUCH TO EXPLAIN. BELGRADE IS GREAT. GO, EXPLORE AND ENJOY!!
(I'm the guy in the blue shirt and shorts that is absolutely overshadowed by this enormous, beautiful Serbian Orthodox Church)
YOU SIMPLY MUST SEE THIS TO BELIEVE IT!!
SAINT SAVA CHURCH WAS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION WHEN I LEFT, BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT THIS HAS SINCE BEEN COMPLETED.
Address: JUST UP THE HILL FROM SLAVIJA SQUARE
Directions: YOU CAN'T MISS IT
More Things to Do in Belgrade (15)
More Reviews (55)
- See All Underground Shopping!!!
- See All Restaurant Sign on Terazije
- See All Pleasently Pickled in the square
- See All 6.00 AM Waiting for my Taxi
- Dinars, Dollars, Travelers Checks and...
- See All These Boots Were Made For Walking...
- See All Gridlock in Belgrade
- See All View On Diagonal Buildings From Hill in...
- See All AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
- See All THE SMART WAY TO CALL LONG DISTANCE
- CRVENA ZVEZDA ONE OF BELGRADE'S SOCCER...
Been to Belgrade?Share your travels with the world!
nikola316's Related Pages
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels