"Monument to the French" Kalemegdan – Belgrade Fortress Tip by nikola316
Kalemegdan – Belgrade Fortress, Belgrade: 196 reviews and 391 photos
In Kalamegdan park is a munument to the french, for their help in World War I.
There is an inscription on it that when translated to English (if I remember correctly) means; "We love you, as you once loved us".
I'm not terribly wild about the french these days, but at one time they were an asset to the west.
Directions: Front side of Kalamegdan Park
Phone: +381 11 2624526
More Things to Do in Belgrade (15)
More Reviews (55)
- See All Underground Shopping!!!
- See All Restaurant Sign on Terazije
- See All Pleasently Pickled in the square
- See All 6.00 AM Waiting for my Taxi
- Dinars, Dollars, Travelers Checks and...
- See All These Boots Were Made For Walking...
- See All Gridlock in Belgrade
- See All View On Diagonal Buildings From Hill in...
- See All AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
- See All THE SMART WAY TO CALL LONG DISTANCE
- CRVENA ZVEZDA ONE OF BELGRADE'S SOCCER...
Been to Belgrade?Share your travels with the world!
nikola316's Related Pages
Have you been to Belgrade?Share Your Travels